Links to stuff on this blog

Use the Site Index of Projects page link above for an easier way to find stuff on my blog that you might be looking for!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Strange Signs

I have been really really busy and have not had a lot of time to do creative things in the garage lately so I'm going to write a short post about something odd I saw. Awhile ago I was working evenings and each night I had to drive to my place of employment and pass a big industrial complex. One of the entrances to this place has a big gate and a driveway for trucks to enter. I took a picture of it:
  
  
Nothing too exciting about that! I don't pass by this place too often and I have never seen any traffic through the gate. What made me decide to take a picture of it was the two signs on either side. You can see that the one on the right clearly says Speed Limit 5 MPH but what isn't as obvious is the other smaller sign. Here is a close-up shot of the smaller one:

 
That one struck me as being a bit odd, especially considering that the sign on the right allows you to go a little bit faster. What does a person do when faced with a situation like this??? Take a picture of it and post it on the internet - naturally ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment