Links to stuff on this blog

Use the Site Index of Projects page link above for an easier way to find stuff on my blog that you might be looking for!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Update on the big move

This week I can say that I have essentially moved everything from my old place into my new one. Although both homes are the same size I can't seem to get everything to fit into my new place despite having thrown away a lot of stuff!?! How exactly is that possible? I'm wondering is there is a Tardis Effect happening between the old place and the new one. HERE is an interesting link to The Tardis if you don't know what I mean. Here is a picture of how my garage is looking today:
 
 
As you can see I have a long way to go to get everything straightened out. Most of my time today was spent trying to get everything sorted out into piles of like material. Somehow despite trying to pack everything together I ended up with some screwdrivers mixed with saw blades and wire in boxes of wood debris. Anyway it all seems to be coming together in a slow methodical way.
 
Driving back and forth between the two places with car loads of stuff I have been thinking about a couple of projects that I would like to build. As I get everything in order I'll write about them. In the meantime I'll keep moving stuff and sorting it into neat little piles!

No comments:

Post a Comment