Links to stuff on this blog

Use the Site Index of Projects page link above for an easier way to find stuff on my blog that you might be looking for!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Moving...

This week I don't have a lot of exciting experiments or and garage projects to write about :-( that is because I am moving! Yes it's time to pull up stakes and move to a new town. I have been in my current residence for about 5 years now and I will miss living here but it is time to move on.
  
What this means for my Blog is that for this week about all I have going on is packing and moving stuff. I didn't see a need to take pictures and document it so I'll leave it at that. I have a lot of experiments and projects in the works right now so hopefully by next weeks update I'll have something more interesting to write about.

Until then thanks for checking out my blog. While you are here you might consider looking at the Site Index of Projects link at the top and finding something there to read! Stay tuned!

 - Otto

No comments:

Post a Comment